Is it ever OK to critique someone's plastic surgery?
12/06/2021
Copy link to Clipboard

Is it ever OK to critique someone's plastic surgery?

As someone who has had cosmetic enhancements, I find myself in a bit of a pickle. 90% of me says I have no right to comment on anyone else's appearance because it doesn't affect me in any way, but on the other hand, that 10% worries for people who se...

More details
Bullhorn
(519)

Get Started

Download the App